The iKitchen app helps you to effectively and efficiently manage your household inventories of just about anything.
Quickly define the various storage locations that you use to store food and other items, and catalogue all (or just a few) of the products and items that you want to manage with the app. Classify your products into logical groups, and add photos, barcodes and descriptions to ensure you can quickly and accurately identify the products in future.
Keep an accurate account of your exact stock on hand for all catalogued items by effortlessly and intuitively recording all relevant inventory movements in the application.
Perishable items can be actively managed and monitored in the application to minimise spoilage and ensure that optimal quantities are held at all times. Similarly, keep track of medicines or other items with critical expiration dates to limit waste and improve safety.
Receive warnings and alerts about stock-outs, projected stock-outs, approaching expiration dates, excess stock levels and much more.
Use the recommended shopping list to keep track of what you need to buy at the store.
A detailed and flexible reporting tool allows you to review your inventory history and all associated movements.
Users can also elect to unlock the Premium Features with an in-app purchase.
These new Premium Features include:
- Search for branded products by name from a database of over 90,000 food and beverage products (primarily US market).
- Search by name for over 2,600 generic food items and ingredients.
- Search Google Images to effortlessly add photos to your items.
- Use the barcode scanner to automatically catalogue items from the branded product database (primarily US market).
- Review detailed nutritional and product-related information about identified food and beverage items.
- Search from a database of over 200,000 recipes, and instantly see whether you have the required ingredients in stock to make the recipe. The advanced recipe search feature allows users to filter the recipe results by cuisine, meal type, dietary preferences and allergy intolerances.