iGeoTrans X is a cloud app on the smartphone, designed to address common problems for fieldwork researchers hoping to use smartphones ad the field as GPS/GIS & Data collection devices.
What can you do with iGeoTrans X:
- Record the route from a specific location to the site surveys and display on the map.
- Measure the distance between two specific locations by coordinates or selected on the map.
- Measure the area of a region according to the coordinates list or selected on the map.
- Take the photo with GPS coordinates.
- Create Markers, Polyline, Polygon using GPS positioning, or import from coordinates file.
- Create the geographic object (Features) using Point, LineString, and Polygon with custom forms to enter attribute data.
- Synchronize data between different devices via your iCloud account.
- Export data in popular formats to share with other software.
- Manage popular background map layers, allowing adding map overlays.
- Search by place, feature, and route.
- Manage site survey and customs forms.
- Manage advanced settings.
We love hearing from our users, and we hope you will be our friend on the Internet.