What a fantastic tool! This is a must have app for any angler." - Bob Izumi
Get the App every Freshwater Angler in BC needs and Fish with Attitude !
Featured on iTunes Apps for the Great Outdoors" & "Great Canadian Apps"
- AccessOver 3500Lakes, Ponds & Reservoirs!
- All LakesSearchableWith aFew Letters
- Proximity Search from yourCurrent Location
- Proximity Search from a City, Town or Lake
- Proximity Searchfor a Particular Species
- View and Add HotSpots at your Favorite Lakes
- Lake Reports & Feedback by Fellow Anglers
-Includes Freshwater Fishing Regulations Synopsis
- Best Times to Fish Solunar Calendar
- Depth Charts
- Interactive Directions
- Species Reference with High-res illustrations
- Real-time Weather Conditions
- 4-Day Weather Forecasts
- Great How To's & Tips
- Links toNumerousResources
- Updates on special happenings right to your phone
Providing an intuitive, user-friendly guide to freshwater fishing in British Columbia Canada, users are able to search for over 3500 lakes by name, proximity or by species; view a summary of catch limits, species reference, real-time weather, best times to fish, tips & tricks, and more!
Visit www.iFishBC.com for current lake coverage, full feature list and latest happenings.
Visit www.AppsForAnglers.com to see all available apps for fishing !
*** ALSO AVAILABLE ***
iFish USA & more!
iFish BC is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi connection. Basic features (lake search, catch limit summary, fish information) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Proximity Search, Directions, Depth Charts, Weather, etc. require a connection.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.