iFire has been designed to provide retained/volunteer fire crews with a real-time team availability information & allowing them to book on/off quickly and easily.
The app allows team members to book themselves as unavailable, for example if they need to leave the area, and book back on when they return at the touch of a button.
The availability is instantly updated across all other team members phones so it's easy to see at any time who is available should the team have a call-out.
Features include -
* Update your availability at the touch of a button
* View availability of your station crew
* Set periods of unavailability/holiday
* Configure your office hours/shift work schedule
* Receive notifications when your station crew levels are low
* Details of the hours you've been available in the current week
The iFire Subscription is an optional monthly auto-renewing subscription which adds:
* Extra detailed working hours statistics
* Extra Notification configuration options
* Notifications when you reach 50%, 75% and 100% of your weekly contract
iFire Subscription is a 1 month auto-renewing subscription (79p)
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.