** Sync Improvements **
- The sync banner on the main bookshelf will no longer show automatically. You can press a button in the toolbar to view it.
- Sync will happen automatically while you are using the app. This will minimize the time it needs to sync on startup as well as shutdown.
- Dropbox has updated the way that iAllowance connects to the Dropbox service. This version is compatible with Dropbox's latest connectivity.
- In order to use the Dropbox sync going forward, you will need to log into Dropbox again from each device. iAllowance will help you with this process. This was unavoidable and sorry for the inconvenience.
- Also, the Legacy Sync is not longer working moving forward for the same reason. iAllowance will help you migrate over to the new Dropbox sync when you first launch the app.
- Made some tweaks to the sync setup.
- When trying to email a local backup file, the email window would not disappear when you tapped send. This has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem when trying to take a photo from within the app.