HobDrive uses your ELM327 vehicle adapter and GPS sensor to calculate and aggregate trip information.
ELM327 (Bluetooth, Wifi based) is recommended (but hobdrive can run even with GPS data only).
Not all vehicles are ELM327 and OBD2 compatible. Please refer our compat list:
Vehicle sensors (ELM327 adapter required):
- Supports OBD2 PIDs
- Custom PIDS for Toyota, Prius, Ford, Ford Hybrid, Chevrolet, Toyota JDM, Mazda
- Supports Non-OBD2 protocols: Delphi mr240 (Chevrolet), Delphi mt20u (Tiggo, china vehicles), Micas, Bosch, Yanvar, Alfa-Romeo, Fiat ECUs
Enchanced engine diagnostics:
- Permanent tracking for engine codes (warns you in trip), MIL codes explanation
- Tracking for overheat and suspicious fuel trims increase
- Total trip MPG, MPG on hot engine, MPG without idling/jams
- MPG by Day, Week, since last fueling
- Manual Trip A/B MPG
Performance tools (available both in GPS and ELM327 modes):
- Zero to Hundred, Quarter, Brake time, Horse power calculation, torque.
- Hybrid Toyota Ford escape hybrid custom sensors
- Real engine's MPG (w/o battery help)
- Time and distance on current tank
- Fuelings recording, MPG calculation from fueling records
- Max and average speed on trip
- Odometer (*estimated)
Calculates MPG for practically all vehicle types:
- Traditional MAF, MAP methods
- Injector timing methods (Toyota, Chevrolet, Nissan, Tiggo), Diesel
- ECU's builtin FC readings (Custom ECUs)
In case you have issues connecting your ELM327 adapter or vehicle, please contact us instead of just putting a low star.
This is an application with time limited functionality. After 30 days of usage you'll have to make decision whether to purchase it.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.