Hanuman Chalisa or 40 Chaupais on Hanuman is a devotional hymn dedicated to Bajrang Bali by the Great Indian poet, philosopher and saint Shri Goswami Tulsidas. Born in the 16th century, Tulsidas authored Hanuman Chalisa in Awadhi language when he was quite young.
Daily reading of hanuman chalisa gives you millions of benefits,we cant explain all of then, but we mention few of them
1. Reciting the Hanuman Chalisa as the first task in the morning will ensure that your day goes well, getting you and your family blessed.
2. The Hanuman Chalisa will help you in feeling relaxed forgetting about all your tensions for sometime during the day, filling you with divine sense of joy.
3. Understanding the meaning of the Hanuman Chalisa while reading helps to feel its power.
4. Hanuman Chalisa, when is read to an ill person, makes the person feel better and more at ease.
5. Hanuman Chalisa helps in solving any problems in life which are almost impossible.
6. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa before going on a travel can prevent risks of accidents and ensures a successful trip.
7. Couples who are on verge of getting married can read Hanuman Chalisa 100 times a day before marriage, which ensures a happy and peaceful married life ahead.
8. If anyone is having problems in child birth or anyone who is not able to ensure that his/her child studies well, reciting the Hanuman Chalisa can help to solve the problems regarding kids.
9. Chanting the Hanuman Chalisa regularly helps students to do better in the exams improving their concentration power.
10. Reciting the opening verses of Hanuman Chalisa at night for at least 8 times helps to eliminate the sins you might have committed by hurting or insulting someone knowingly and unknowingly.
11. Reading Hanuman Chalisa at night time helps to beat off evil things and forces from your life. Especially it is preferred for children to recite Hanuman Chalisa at night if they are afraid of ghosts because the verses have the power to avert the negative energies surrounding human beings.
12. Those who are suffering adversely due to the bad influence of Shani dev, can recite the Hanuman Chalisa for eight times on Saturday after bath or at night before bed.
13. If anyone recites Hanuman Chalisa at night, he/she will get the divine protection of Lord Hanuman and all the obstacles will be gone too.
14. Those who want to achieve goal they should recite the verses 1008 times on a felicitous night of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or a moola nakshatra day.
15. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa helps to deal with pain related to physical injuries, even recovers faster.
16. Reciting the verses regularly and loudly can remove negative energies form within you and also from your house.
17. For a better and comfortsleep, reading Hanuman Chalisa proves best.