Hallpass is a School Blogging Social Network open platform for high school and college students. Hallpass platform is designed for a more focused group to share and post; polls, photos, quotes, video message friends, colleagues, and followers
who share a similar lifestyle and social interests as you.
Compete with other schools and colleges for content points and likes as a collective group and see how your school is doing amongst others school in the Hallpass Points Rankings System. Follow your school, classmates, friends and, people who share the same dreams and interests as you. Join the school community of students and friends from other schools to see and what theyre up to. Start posting and sharing your high school & college social life and create your personal digital yearbook by capturing each moment of your high school and college life.
On Hallpass, you can:
- Create Anonymous Poll about your school life or daily thoughts and see immediate results.
- Compete with other high schools or universities for content points and likes based on the contents you post.
- Follow the Rankings for each school and see how your school is doing amongst other schools.
- Post, photos, quotes, videos you want to keep on your locker profile.
- Capture and edit photos with our grid and filters. Share up to 8 photos at one time.
- Write Quotes with different fonts and colors with our beautiful amazing easy to use tools. Make school announcements using our Quote tool feature and share with your schoolmates for everyone to see and read.
- Record, post and share videos with our video tools.
- Sent disappearing video, photo, quote, and text message to your friends and followers with 30s Hallpass Messages.
The messages sent will disappear within 30 seconds upon viewing each message.
- Discover what other schools are doing with their posts on a daily basis.
- Use your Content Timeline to see how many points and likes you get for your content posting.
- Automatically sync with our Dream Tag Feature with people who share the same dream and interest as yours.