GreyMobile is a tool aimed at hospital doctors and medical students to help manage the common medical emergencies in the acutely unwell patient.
With consensus guidelines and flow charts developed by hospital consultants, an empirical antibiotic prescribing guide and clinical calculators for complex antibiotics, GreyMobile makes your iPhone as invaluable on the wards as your stethoscope.
- Guidance written by hospital consultants at St George's University of London and NHS Hospital
- Empirical antibiotic guide. Covers common infections from community acquired pneumonia to cellulitis.
- Fast Look up. Search the entire guidance for a condition/drug name within milliseconds.
- Topic search - find the topic of interest rapidly by filtering the table of contents for your term.
- Optimised for mobile - No sideways scrolling. All content formatted to the small screen
- BNF Search - hold on a drug name and select 'BNF search' to access the formulary web page
- Pinch to zoom diagrams
Employees of St George's Healthcare NHS Trust have a duty to use the latest internal guidelines and in accordance with Trust Policy.