Say goodbye to paperwork and hello to saving time and getting back to what matters.
Geo is job management software that has everything you need, from job scheduling and tracking to invoices and quotes, without being difficult to use. It takes the load off from admin work and allows you to get things done while on the go.
But the most important part of Geo is you! Thats why we have free training and onboarding and 24/7 customer support with real people. We want Geo to work with your business, so we guide you every step of the way and let you learn at your own pace.
Geos features include:
* Job Scheduling - create and assign jobs in real-time
* Geo Scheduling - create and assign jobs based on a workers location
* Offline Mode - create/edit jobs without phone coverage
* Billables - track any material or time your team spends on jobs buy for jobs
* Maps - easily find the location of a job and never end up at the wrong place again
* Navigation - arrive at jobs on-time, every time with route optimisation from your navigation apps
* Job Statuses - see the status of a job in real-time from start to end
* Job Notes - attach notes, images, signatures and barcodes to a job for easy storage and sharing
* Photo Capture - take and store photos for a job
* Sign-on glass - capture signatures directly on your device
* Site Log - automatically share notes
* Team Management - assign roles to your team such as Admin, Team Leader, Staff and Subcontractor
* Privacy - restrict visibility of private information and keep your details safe
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Geo offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription. You can start your Geo journey today by selecting one of the following license options below:
- 2 licenses: $81.99
- 5 licenses: $164.99
- 10 licenses: $269.99
- 15 licenses: $379.99
- 20 licenses: $499.99
- 30 licenses: $699.99
- 50 licenses: $1099.99
These prices are for Australian customers only. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.