Exclusively for RED RAVEN Camera Kit owners, this version of foolcontrol lets you get full control over your RAVEN camera when connected to the same network as your iOS device.
Features includes :
- PREVIEW : recording state, format, project / sensor frame rate, timecode, pre-record, frame trigger, frame tagging, REDcode, lookaround, shutter angle / speed, histogram, goal posts, traffic lights, gamma / color space, recording mode, frame processing, HDRx, iris value, white balance, tint, ISO, tools, RAW view, magnify, scene metadata, VU meter, battery level, media remaining, clip count, clip name, camera status, eject media, power options...
- FOCUS : Circular focus disc colored users marks, smooth bezier rack focus with adjustable speed, hard stop for near/far focus, 1,2,3,4,5 or 10 knob turns, user focus distance discs. AF mode selection, autofocus trigger, AF zone size, rack focus points recall, iris, magnify, record start stop, audible marks and more.
- LOOK : set camera look using a multi speed slider or manual value input : contrast, exposure, saturation, shadow, brightness, RGB gains, kelvin, tint and FLUT. Color temperature presets, auto white balance, ISO, color / gamma space.
- CURVES : Shape luma, red, green and blue curves to create in-camera grades. Drag curves points using 3 different modes for normal, fine, and super fine curve adjustment.
- PLAYBACK : list all the clips on your media with timecode, thumbnail and duration. Play forward, backward, frame by frame, go to end and beginning, set in/out points, navigate marked frame, set playback speed and looping mode.
- KEYS : navigate your camera menu using knob, buttons or gesture pad. Key Mapping.
- PRESETS : create and apply camera presets. A preset can include one or combine multiple parameters from look, camera settings etc
- SLATE : quickly set metadata values for production, director, DOP, scene, shot, take, project info, camera operator, unit and location. GPS location (on GPS enabled devices).
- CAMERA MENU tree
- RECORD SETTINGS with access to advanced record formats, mode and options.
- LINEAR FOCUS for single operators
It is recommended to use a router (infrastructure mode) instead of the Ad Hoc network mode in camera when possible. See foolcolor.net/tips.pdf for more info..
FAQ and help : http://foolcolor.net/foolcontrol_iOS
IG : @mikafool
Please note :
This application requires iOS 8.1 and up and will ONLY work with RED RAVEN Camera Kit (with custom case showing the foolcolor logo) purchased after July 31st 2017. RED RAVEN 'Brain only' or other any other package are not supported and requires the regular version of foolcontrol.