Financire is a tool for forecasting your future cash balances or financial position. Hence, you can use it to plan your spendings and establish a budget based on your earnings.
It's a very useful tool for everybody, workers and students alike.
The app lets you input your budget or your planned expenses and earnings, then it shows you a forecast of your monthly cash balances for the next X years based on your input. Hence, it's a very useful tool for personal budgeting and financial planning.
The app is completely free and is available for the three major platforms: Web, iOS, and Android.
This app will be useful if:
- You're planning for major purchases
- You're on a tight budget
- You're concerned about your financial liquidity or solvency
- You want to know what's the earliest time you can afford a certain purchase
Productivity features that spreadsheets lack:
- One-time expense/income vs. repeating (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Option to input multiple amounts for an item. This is useful if the item is variable (e.g., increasing salary, mortgage with downpayment, etc.)
- Tags for easy filtering for grouping items (e.g. group expenses related to your car purchase)
- Enable/disable item for comparing scenarios
- Monthly and annual totals for each item to easily compare items (e.g. annual total of your daily food expense)
- personal financial planning and management
- cash flow forecast and projection
- financial and money management tool
- cash flow chart
- projected cash flow
- personal budget planner
- financial projections for startups
- retirement financial planning
- budget control
- home budget management
- personal budgeting
- organize finances
- manage spending