Don't be robbed of a good night's sleep!
bluelight from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night.
This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
Free Screen filter App to Protect Your Eyes
You can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.
It is simple but effective!
All you have to do is launch this app.
Screen filter with Natural Color
This app's filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
This app doesn't dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes strain on your eyes.
This natural color filter makes your smartphone screen shift to the screen for night.
It is easy to turn on or off with just one tap.
You can adjust the opacity of the filter.
You can choose from 7 different filter colors.
Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to adjust the settings any time
You can choose to launch this filter on startup.
This app doesn`t drain your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature. Moreover, memory usage is also low.
Are you having trouble falling asleep? Are your kids hyperactive when playing with the tablet before bed time?
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from twilight
1) Bed reading: twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
Do you feel the light of your mobile screen is too strong?
Do you feel your eyes fatigued after watching the phone screen for a long time?
Does the glare of the screen make your eyes uncomfortable when you play phone in the bed at night?
Do you feel your vision is blurry after long-use phone?
All of these problems are caused by the blue light that emitted from the phone screen. Which will bring you eye strain and vision loss if you looked at the screen for a long time without rest.
Now, with this application, you can easily get rid of the blue light.
We have these advantages:
- Heavily reduce the blue light to relieve eye fatigue and protect your eyes;
- We have 5 different filter colors for you to choose: nature, red, brown, dark, yellow;
- You can dynamically adjust the filter strength;
- Easy to use, one one button to switch on/off;
- Stable, no force close;
- It's Free!
- easy to use;
- can automatically set default brightness settings in Android to the minimum;
- restore default brightness settings after stop the app;
- keep the screen on while the app is running (optional);
- amazing blue light filter to help you have a better sleep (optional)
- supports dimming the transparent navigation bar in Android 4.4 and higher;
- extra-content: auto-enable & disable feature and one-click widget