Tidying up, Learning new languages, Reading books, and Practicting drawings.
Habits that are helpful but are difficult to try.
Challenge yourself with the Habit Starter, fews!
5 minutes, short but enough time to be familiar with great habits.
If you succeed in practicing for 5 minutes, the icon Better Me at the bottom will be filed up.
Is your body and mind warmed up? keep working on it!
And, try to make Better Me 100% filled up everyday.
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. - Van Gogh
Dont underestimate the small progress of everyday. It is said that 1% improvement of everyday will let you become 37 times better in a year. Small habits that are brought together will lead you to achieve big differences. You can do it!
1. Write down small and nice habits on fews.
2. Timer will run as you click the written words, and the words will be filled with gold.
3. Challenge everyday to make Better me icon 100%!
4. Never get disappointed even though you couldnt make it.
5. Youve achieved some small goals you set! Proud of your efforts!
6. It may be a small start, but we can look forward to seeing you grow even more.
- Swipe left on the habit
to see additional menus.
- Use the 'Habitgraph' to check your monthly progress with ease.