Our Expectant Mothers Guide Journey app is here to complement our 60 000 print run, digital magazine www.expectantmothersguide.co.za, downloadable magazine through the various app stores Expectant Mothers Guide.
What is popular about our A5 publication, is not just the convenience when it comes to size, but the information within the magazine. Moms want to keep it on hand to easily refer back to it.
Including the Expectant Father's Guide! The Expectant Mother's Guide helps pregnant moms and dads make informed decisions about their pregnancy, birth and parenting experiences. The Expectant Father's Guide is a section for dads, by dads, so they can also understand the best way to be a part of the pregnancy experience and understand their partners. (covers from pregnancy up until baby is 2 years old).
Find Childbirth Educators, Midwives, Lactation Consultants, and hospitals in your area on our interactive map.
Various Pregnancy related calculators
Moms can track their pregnancy
Sign up and view our monthly newsletters
List of support group and helpline numbers
We have a section dedicated to:
- Topic of the week. Every week we will discuss a new topic based on moms questions / what is relevant to your pregnancy and parenting journey.
- Q&As, where there are a team of professionals on board ready to answer any questions parents might have.
- Health and Nutrition. Discussing various topics around the health and Nutrition of mom, baby and the family. Some recipes, quick meal preps and Foods to avoid.
- Skin to Skin. Sharing info, videos and our material for Skin to Skin week in June that we facilitate. Parents can RSVP to our function here as well.
- Pregnancy Education Week. Sharing info, videos and our material for Pregnancy Education week in Feb every year, as well as upload all future events being hosted around the country for new parents to attend and understand the importance of childbirth education.
- Exercises during pregnancy and post pregnancy by a qualified biokineticist who has completed a course in PreNatal and PostNatal Exercise.
Hospital Bag checklist (Downloadable as well)
Nursery Items checklist (Downloadable as well)
Safety in and around the Home
The option of buying online through our app
To mention a few.