Would you like to experience renewable energy in real-time? It's simple! Our new EnBW E-Cockpit App clearly shows you the current production levels at our photovoltaic and hydropower plants (run-of-river power station and pumped-storage power plant) as well as wind turbines (on and offshore). Furthermore, you can see where we operate renewable power plants in Germany.
You can easy and conveniently choose, for example, a single wind park and see information on how the various wind turbines are built or the current wind speed. What would the overall performance of the wind park be, if the weather conditions were always perfect? What are the current weather conditions allowing the turbines to produce? You can access an exciting comparison via your mobile.
These are the functions the app is offering you:
- Cartographical and tabular display of the EnBW renewable power plants in Germany
- Real-time overview of all aggregated power per production type
- Navigation to the location via the map tool
- Filter and search function according to technology and/or location
- Overall information on manufacturer, type of system/machine, installed capacity and commissioning, detailed information per production type, e.g. blade diameter, height of tower, photovoltaic modules, pump-storage capacity, design drop height and flow
- Operating data: current performance, monthly/ yearly production and availability
- Weather conditions and supply: current wind speed, wind direction, solar radiation, temperature, as well as outlets on site
Important information about the data
- Time periods: The app uses current data and refers to, e.g. the current month or year
- Quality: The app uses current raw data from power plants which can be influenced by technical malfunctions
- The overall performance for all power plants operated by EnBW is shown. No power purchasing agreements and ownership structure are considered
- For power plants where EnBW is involved or has purchasing agreements, the plant performance is shown as maximum value of the purchasing agreement or ownership structure respectively
- Small and (some) older power plants are not shown in the app