The purpose of the implementation of the Teachers' Consultative Committee by the Ministry of Education is to facilitate the access of teachers who own the teacher's card to all the features provided by the card, in addition to other services provided by the committee such as teacher articles, news, the teacher flyer and photo gallery with the service of communicating directly with the committee.
The application is designed with special features that display annual offers and special offers from institutions that have been agreed with such as hospitals, restaurants, health fitness salons, car services, etc.
The App Includes a:
1. Home Page: Teacher Card, News, Events, Photo Gallery, Al Moallem, Articles, About Us, Contact Us, and Teacher Award.
2. Teacher Card: This is where a registered user can log in to view all Deals & Offers; locate nearby vendors offers; look through teachers card info with a barcode; view other special offers as well.
3. News: Displays the latest news regarding MoeTCC based on category and year sorting.
4. Events: Displays the list of events based on category, and also includes a calendar view with a sharing option.
5. Photo Gallery: Displays photos based on category and subcategory with like and share options.
6. Al Moallem: Displays our magazine that issued periodically with book readers online to read the magazine and option to download it.
7. Articles: Allows users to read articles written by teachers.
8. Teacher Award: Registered teachers can apply for Awards in a particular year, and view the award winners for the previous years.
9. Registration Portal: User with Teacher card can register online and provide his name, CPR, mobile number, email, upload a personal photo, create a password and
Additional Features: User without Teacher Card: The page will display instructions to apply for a Teacher card from the school.