Secure email & cloud for your iPhone and iPad.
Current range of functions:
- Send and receive e-mails securely and encrypted (SSL/TLS)
- Open, save and send e-mail attachments
- Select, move, delete e-mail
- PUSH notification for new e-mails (notifications)
- Send e-mail attachments with up to 50 MB (depending on the tariff booked)
- Access to all e-mail folders, moving e-mails
- Text mode can be activated for better readability (for HTML mails)
- Forward e-mail text (currently no HTML and no attachments, saves data volume)
- Image preview when attaching one or more photos
- Storage space for your e-mails
E-mail addresses can be selected from the address book and transferred to the e-mail composition dialog.
- Upload, download, rename photos, documents and files.
- Create, delete, rename folders
- Preview function for photos
- Storage space for your photos, files and documents
If your smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen, you can always check the desktop version (Settings menu - Smartphone app) to see when the last access was made and, if necessary, block it and delete the access. The communication between the app and our servers, which are hosted exclusively in Germany, is automatically encrypted.
About eclipso Mail & Cloud:
As an independent provider of secure cloud and communications services, we make your life a little easier every day.
With an extensive portfolio of Internet services focusing on communication, organization and identity management, eclipso is uniquely positioned. In addition to free basic services, we also offer professional cloud, e-mail and organization solutions for a fee.
eclipso is the e-mail and cloud service for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Europe.
Convincing customer benefits:
- Secure Cloud & Email Usage
- High user-friendliness
- Access via app or web
- Data economy and data avoidance according to 3a BDSG and Art. 5 EU-GDPR (data minimization)
- Exclusively German server locations
Feedback & Support:
We welcome feedback. Errors or comments regarding the eclipso app should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, via the ticket system or via our contact form on our website. Please give us the opportunity to clarify a problem before you make a negative evaluation or a negative comment. Thank you very much.