The Great Equalizer of Reinforced Concrete Design (LRFD) for Engineers, Architects, Builders and the rest of us.
If you want to become a Structural Designer, this app will definitely help you Learn and Understand the Concepts through Clear and Methodological use of Formulas and Computations.
eStructural Lite: RCD-LRFD-USC uses the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) in USCS Unit to design Reinforced Concrete (RC) members like Slabs, Beams, Columns, Footings, Pile caps and Stairs.
Students can quickly check their design computations and simulate learning through testing different parameters. Teachers can have unlimited sample problems for students to practice on. And Professionals will have the tools for a quick Analysis and Design that saves time and increase productivity.
- Design One Way and Two Way Slabs
- Design Rectangular and T-beam Sections
- Design Short Columns with Pure Axial, Axial Bending and Biaxial Bending Loads
- Design Wall and Isolated Footings
- Design Pile caps, up to 20 pile configurations
- Design Transversely and Longitudinally Supported Stairs
- Estimates Section Size when measurements are not provided
- Show Step by Step Solutions in every Design Problem
- Export Design Computation via email (Configure email in ios settings)
Please like our page at http://facebook.com/easystructural