eM Client for Mac includes all the functionality of the Windows version, making it one of the most interesting email applications on Mac OS.
eM Client for Mac is not just a clone of the Windows version but is tied to Mac OS in the way you'd expect. This applies, for example, to the use of standard operating system notifications and other system integration. We are aware of some imperfections in the user interface across the application. These are, for example, misplaced controls, bad alignments, bad font sizes, and so on. These problems are being resolved one by one and should not appear in the final version. However, it will help us greatly if you report these errors (preferably by sending screenshots to the email address at the end of this article). Spell-check on Mac version works differently from Windows. It uses the operating system settings as well as dictionaries that are downloaded in the system. This feature has been added recently to Mac version so you may encounter some problems here. As with the other issues, just let us know about them so we can solve them.
What's new in version 8.1
- A user-friendly Theme Editor was added
- Cloud storage attachments support for ownCloud and Nextcloud
- Attachments can now be used in templates too
- Directories can be attached as a zip archive
- New option 'Go to Today' in the Calendar
- New option for setting indentation for folders
- Suggested Location in event detail based on other events' locations
- Localization updates
- Hundreds of fixes and optimizations