Use your Android TV as an IP-Client for your Enigma2 receiver e.g. dreambox VU+ Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV Octagon Telestar Axas WWIO Opticum Atemio and more.
Important: This app is intended to run on (Android) TV devices. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, please use the app 'dream Player'
- Watch SD and HD channels
- Timeline with full EPG history (depending on the EPG data on your receiver)
- Play recorded movies
- Add timers
- Watch M3U playlists for IPTV channels
- Use picons/channel logos
- Display the current tuner status
- Show subtitles
- Change audio/video track
- Change aspect ratio
- Live channels (for compatible Android TV devices)
- Multiroom: Just connect your Android TV to your home network
- Zap channels in Live TV mode (click right or left on your remote to zap to the next/previous channel)
- Quick forward and rewind in movie mode (click right or left on your remote to skip 1 minute, click ENTER and fast forware to skip 5 minutes)
- Perfect in companion with the app dream EPG and dream EPG Premium: Setup and control your Android TV using your smartphone
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. VU+ dreambox Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV Octagon ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Android TV (e.g. Nvidia Shield, Nexus Player, MXQ, S905, Philips TV, Sony Bravia TVs, Xiaomi MI Box 4K ...)
Important: This version is restricted to 5 channels for each bouquet and 5 movies for each folder. You can use In-App-Purchase to buy the unlimited premium version. Users of dream EPG Premium are able to stream every channel from the app, no premium version is needed (only if you want to use the app without a smartphone).