Downtime is part bucket list, part curator.
There are many excellent task managers around to handle time-sensitve tasks. Downtime focuses on the activities that can wait the ones you struggle to find time for.
Downtime works around your free time.
Pick a life goal - for example, learning to play the guitar. Add it to Downtime along with an estimate of how much time you'd like to spend to get things started with as little or as much information you would like. No deadlines!
Tag for those moments.
Downtime uses tags to organise activities, but also to create key moments around specific times and locations in order to make sure Downtime has only the best recommendations for you. Link a tag to a specific location or time, and any activities that use this tag will also be linked, meaning Downtime can make smart, contextual recommendations.
Looking for something to do?
Tracking all your life goals is one thing, but choosing the next project can be tough. Downtime can recommend activities based on amount of free time, location and time of day. 3 hours to spare? It's time to master a song! Only 15 minutes? Perhaps a chord.
For additional features, consider Downtime Pro.
A Downtime Pro subscription unlocks:
- Backup & syncing of your data
- Touch ID/Face ID
- Additional themes and app icons
- Storing and syncing of media/URL attachments.
Downtime Pro is available in 1 month and 12 month subscriptions with a 1 month free trial.
- After this period if you choose to continue your subscription your iTunes account will be billed at the chosen tier on an ongoing basis unless you cancel within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Your subscriptions may be managed in the Downtime app or your own iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Downtime Pro subscription.
Our Terms of Service: