=== THIS IS NOT A GAME ===
But a personal (educational) technical application built in Unity 5 and showing awesome dragon animations by Larian Studios. If you wish to play you may find a full game on official site:
- A simple but beautiful aerial environment
- Two modes: "Cinematic" should you wish to entertain a little bit, and "Debug" to deep dive into the application
- Highly customizable options
- All informative run-time messages in full view on your screen
- Graphic representation of the memory, CPU and GPU load
=== WHY ===
Curiosity and aspiration to see how old game asset may look using modern technologies and tools. This application is constantly testing on devices of my friends, so it's good to keep it online. Also you may test this on your devices too and put results in the comments.
=== WHY NEW VERSION ===
The private key was lost in time. It passed 5 years after the first release already. But everything is for good. Ton of new features were added. Many initial things were re-done from a scratch, and compiled in the latest Unity 5.
=== RELEASE NOTES ===
v2.0.0 - 09/30/2016
- Initial Upload