It's hard to keep track of your calories all up in your head, but did you di..Yet?
Use diYet to:
* Keep track of your daily calories on the Today screen. See the calories and calorie percentages that come from carbohydrates, protein and fat. Tap bar to toggle between kcal and %.
* Search for food items and see their basic nutritional info (carb, protein, fat) on the Food screen.
* Add foods to your meal basket by entering quantity and unit. Modify quantity by clicking on food item in basket.
* Check-out your meal basket and see your daily calorie count updated in the Today screen.
* Save your meal basket to Recipes. In Recipes, tap + to add that recipe to your daily count. Tap recipe item to see additional info and actions.
Now comes with a basic widget for your home screen!
The food database that diYet uses:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2019. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release . Nutrient Data Laboratory Home Page, http://www.ars.usda.gov/nutrientdata
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2019. USDA Branded Food Products Database . Nutrient Data Laboratory Home Page, http://ndb.nal.usda.gov