Disconnect develops award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software in San Francisco, California.
We were founded in 2011 by former Google engineers and a consumer-and privacy-rights attorney. Our CTO was previously at the NSA.
Over 3 million people use our software to protect their privacy on their smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
Disconnect's products protect your privacy in 6 ways:
1) Encrypt all of your Internet traffic
2) Mask your IP address
3) Prevent wireless eavesdropping
4) Block over 5000 invisible trackers and sources of malware, inside both browsers and apps
5) Allow you to search anonymously on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, and more
6) Provide an at-a-glance breakdown of the privacy policies of thousands of sites