Delivery.com for Android brings you groceries, spirits, restaurant orders, and even your wash-and-fold and dry cleaning from your local cleaners.
Try before you commit: Before even registering for an account, you can enter your address in the search bar and the app will serve you a list of popular nearby businesses. That way you can see if enough of your favorites are on the app before signing up.
Available in hundreds of cities: Delivery.com operates in hundreds of cities across the U.S., including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington D.C.
Excellent interface: Delivery.com was designed to make it easy to navigate on even the smallest of devices. Your address and delivery preference are on the top rail. Tap it to modify either or to toggle from delivery to pickup. Underneath you can switch among Food, Alcohol, Groceries, and Laundry sections, depending on your need. The bottom rail defaults to Home, but switch to Orders to see your order history, Points to view your points balance, and Gifts to send someone a gift card, a bottle of beer, wine, or hard liquor, or flowers.
Search for exactly what you want or take suggestions: If you know what you're hungry for, you can search for places, cuisines, and dishes in the top search bar under Food. But if you're not sure, Delivery.com will suggest popular restaurants near you. You can sort or filter your search by cuisine (organized alphabetically from American to Wings), ratings, distance, estimated delivery time, price, minimum delivery, or A-Z. You can also show only restaurants with special offers or free delivery, or ones that are new or offer order tracking. It's the same process for alcohol and groceries.
Myriad cuisines to choose from: There are 39 cuisines to choose from, organized around countries, dishes, and dietary restrictions. They include American, Asian, Bagels, Brazilian, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Cafe, Chicken, Chinese, Deli, Desserts, French, Fusion, Gluten-free, Greek, Halal, Hot Dogs, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Nepalese, Pizza, Russian, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Spanish, Sushi, Thai, Vegan, Vegetarian, Vietnamese, and Wings.
Yelp ratings, too: If a business doesn't have a Delivery.com rating or you specifically want to see Yelp ratings, then you can enable them and then switch between Delivery.com's and Yelp's under the Filters tab.
Robust search results: Depending on what you're searching for, you'll see things like star ratings, level of expense, delivery minimums, delivery times, and delivery distance in search results.
Laundry: For Laundry, you'll need to specify which services you need (wash & fold, dry cleaning, or tailoring) and when you want it picked up and dropped off, and then you can compare prices, distances, and ratings, and schedule pickup and delivery.
For wash and fold, tell the app how much laundry you have (5-100 lbs) or select "Not sure" and your service provider will figure it out for you and update the bill accordingly.
For dry cleaning, you can have the service sort your items for you or you can make it easier on them and itemize, yourself.
For tailored items, tell the app whether you need hemming, a button fixed, a patch added, or a zipper repaired. There is also a field to add special instructions for any of these.
Bonus: You'll get a free laundry bag with your first order.
Price comparisons: Not sure which laundry service provider is cheapest? Delivery.com enables you to contrast pricing from different cleaners, so you know you're getting the best deal.
Quick reordering: If you enjoy Delivery.com and want to place another order, you can save your address and payment info in the app for quicker checkout next time. Also, your restaurant orders and favorite orders will be saved to help you place reorders efficiently.
Delivery Points: With every order you place, you'll earn Delivery Points. You can redeem these points for credits on future orders and more.
App-only discounts and promos: Push notifications can be annoying, but they become less so, when they're offering you exclusive app-only discounts and promotions.
Problem-solving: If you have any problems with your order, you can get in touch with customer support on the phone or over live chat.
Not Groceries first: Delivery.com is a better service for ordering items from restaurants than grocery stores, because the options are far greater for prepared dishes than for ingredients for make-at-home meals.
Delivery.com is an excellent restaurant and laundry pickup and delivery app. But if you're looking for groceries, stick with a supermarket app or Instacart.
- Bug fixes and other performance enhancements
- Let us know what you think! Send questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Special Delivery: Use code PLAY15 for 15% off your first order!**
Download the only one-stop app that delivers food, drinks and more with the tap of a button!
Just plug in your address and delivery.com dishes up all the local restaurants and stores that deliver to you. You can browse thousands of menus and order food from your favorite restaurants; find beer, wine, and spirits for fast, free delivery; get groceries to your door on demand; and even schedule pickup and drop-off for your laundry and dry cleaning. One app. Everything you need in the neighborhood. Delivered.
- Why use the app? Well, for starters, you'll get exclusive app-only discounts. Like this one: Score 15% off your first order of $15+ (up to $15 off) with code PLAY15. See? Already off to a great start!
- Order takeout from your favorite restaurant or let us suggest popular places and menu items near you.
- Search by cuisine (Chinese! Pizza!); food item (spicy tuna roll!); alcohol (anything from "white wine" or "whiskey" to hard-to-find craft beers); or whatever else your stomach's grumbling for.
- Compare prices from local cleaners for wash-and-fold laundry and dry cleaning services. Then press a button to get clean clothes delivered. Who says delivery's just for food?
- Earn Delivery Points for the stuff you already need and get more stuff for free. Genius!
- Pay with Android Pay, Paypal, Venmo, Visa Checkout, cash or credit card, and save your info so you only have to enter it once. You can also save addresses, order history, and favorite orders for quick reordering.
- Opt in to push notifications for more exclusive app-only discounts and promotions.
- Enjoy award-winning customer support via phone or live chat.
- Available in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and hundreds more cities across the US.
The app is completely free to use, and the easiest way to get food, alcohol, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning delivered. What other app can do that?
You must be 21+ to order or consume alcohol. Please eat and drink responsibly.
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at email@example.com.