According to a 2018 study, 41.6% of students in the California State University system reported food insecurity. ("Study of Student Basic Needs", Crutchfield, EdD and Maguire, PhD, 2019). CSUDH Eats wants to help alleviate such insecurity so that students can focus on what really matters: their education!
Explore all of the various food services and resources offered by California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH)
With the CSUDH Eats app, you can:
* Apply for Calfresh benefits.
* Get push notifications whenever free food becomes available on campus.
* Donate food to feed hungry students with a simple click of a button.
* Find out if you quality for the Toro Food Pantry (or make a donation).
* Learn about how CSUDH is promoting sustainability with programs such as Toro Tokens.
* Get Connected with organizations tackling hunger on campus.
* Place an online order for takeout from on-campus eateries
3 Reasons to download CSUDH Eats :
1. For You section- presents an oasis of information about services, organizations, initiatives, and other resources available to all CSUDH affiliated members.
2. Food section - provides a virtual menu where students, faculty, and staff can find out what's available to eat right now and if the food is free or for pay.
3. Donate section - Request a food pickup or create a free food event and invite students as guests when extra food leftover at your private campus events. Just fill out a simple form to reduce food waste and help address student hunger.