Columbia Elementary School began in the 1800s as a one-room schoolhouse located in historic Columbia State Park. The old schoolhouse still stands and is maintained by the State Park for tours and presentations. Columbia Elementary School relocated in 1936 when a new school building was constructed on Parrotts Ferry Road. Over the years the campus has expanded to meet the needs of the growing district. In 2007, the district completed construction of 19 state of the art classrooms and an Education, Sports and Performing Arts Complex. Today Columbia Union School District serves 500 students in grades K-8.
For more information, please download our app or visit us online at http://www.cusd49.com .
Columbia Elementary School
22540 Parrotts Ferry Rd.
Columbia, CA 95310