Cirro is the aviation app youve been looking for. We are operations flight management software built by pilots and operators. Cirro works across all platforms including iOS, Android, Mac and PC. If its time for your operation to go digital and ensure compliance at the touch of a device, then we have exactly what you need.
Why Youll LOVE Cirro
Between calculating weight and balance, tracking gear and filing itineraries, theres a heck of a lot of paperwork standing between us and that big blue yonder, at least there was..
- Logging weight and balance? Log it with Cirro.
- Tracking Company Field Gear. Track it with Cirro.
- Checking Charts and Maps? Check em with Cirro.
- Monitoring flight status from the ground? Monitor it with
Well you get the picture
Its exactly what we needed. Cirro is very easy to use and our pilots can access everything they need in a matter of minutes. - Remote Helicopters
We chose Cirro after an exhaustive search for a new software suite. The checks and balances integrated into all facets of the program ensure safer flight operations and adherence to safety standards. - Pathfinder Aviation
1. Flight planning and itinerary tools file flight itineraries with all the required information, including route planning, safety equipment, pilots, passengers, etc. Automatically mark the highest obstacles along your route, mobilize your flight data for offline use and take charts, airport and obstacle data with you.
2. Easily and quickly calculate weight and balance for all aircraft types. Capable of handling multiple configurations, the weight and balance tool can even be used offline, allowing pilots to make calculations in remote locations on the fly.
3. The flight duty time module provides tracking and management tools which allow pilots to update their duty times with or without internet access. Flight duty time restrictions, including custom rules imposed by clients, are fully customizable.
4. A complete database contains a list of all dangerous goods that are accepted and forbidden for transport. Users can quickly search the database for the item they are attempting to transport and have readily available access to emergency response procedures for each dangerous good.
5. The autonomous alerting system tracks any overdue aircraft, certificate expiration warnings, flight duty time warnings and server and activity logs.
6. Asset tracking allows you to electronically track location, inspection intervals, usage hours, expiry dates and conditions of all operational gear.
7. Mapping and charts provides easy access to the data necessary for everyday flight planning. The highly integrated mapping function has an easy to use interface that pilots can use to quickly view weather radars and cameras, color coded airport data referencing the last reported weather conditions, 3D airspace, METAR/TAF & NOTAM data, geo-referenced airport diagrams, Canadian Flight Supplement (CFS) data, and US Chart Supplement data.
8. Daily flight reports and billing offers faster, more accurate billing and payment options for customers. It reduces your administrative workload and keeps track of financing for you. Using Cirro you can create clients and jobs, generate flight reports, handle employee and job expenses and generate an invoice for the client with a few quick clicks.
9. The scheduler allows management to plan and coordinate various aircraft activities. The drag and drop interface allows for the creation of aircraft maintenance activities, bookings and staff scheduling to easily be assigned to aircraft and other categories.
Take a tour of Cirro, your complete electronic flight bag & mobile flight operations system built for helicopter and fixed wing operators. Bye bye paperwork. Hello sky.