Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (IATA: CVG, ICAO: KCVG, FAA LID: CVG) is a public international airport located in Hebron, Kentucky, United States. It serves the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan area. The airport's code, CVG, comes from the nearest city at the time of its opening, Covington, Kentucky.
This app provides in-depth information for CVG airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrival/departure boards with flight tracker (including map).
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Save your hotel trips and rental car trips. Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Cincinnati.
- Emergency Numbers : Emergency numbers for United States.