Chachi, in South Asian cultures, is a relative who always want to feed you well. That is our goal as well. This app connects foodies with local private / personal chefs and passionate home bakers and home cooks.
Use Chachi's - Eat Homemade Anywhere, the only app that has thousands of private chefs. Chachi's enables passionate home chefs, personal chefs, culinary arts students, and entrepreneurial chefs to showcase their dishes and services.
EAT HOMEMADE ANYWHERE
Foodies can find local chefs and place your food request with them directly. You can request everyday meals, make unique dish requests, get an event catered, or even hire a personal chef to prepare meals in your kitchen.
LOVE TO COOK?
Offer your favorite dishes and help others around you. Post your cooking schedule and friends and neighbors can request you to make additional servings. Its a marginal effort for you but helps the foodies $ave using shared economies.
We do not share your exact location with other users.
All users are SMS verified to prevent spamming.
Use this local homemade food search app to look for authentic homemade delicacies, share your own dishes or provide cooking services!
Download it for FREE and enjoy!
Here is how it works
If you are Foodie.
1. Simply search for chefs or dishes available in your area.
2. Found what you like? Request contact exchange to work out the remaining details.
3. Couldn't find anyone in your area? Share the app with others, encourage them to join and grow the network.
4. You can also use the "Cravings" section to post any open dish request to local chefs.
If you are a cook
1. Create your chef profile.
You are in control. You choose if you want to
a) Provide delivery services within your area
b) Cook on demand dishes or just share what you cook for yourself
c) Wish to offer tiffin /lunch box service
d) Wish to work as private chef for events or
e) offer Dine-in service.
2. Click the "Post a Dish" button to add your dish. Post details like pictures, serving size, total cost, and advance notice required for the dish.
3. Interested foodies will request contact exchange to work out any remaining details.
Tiffin Service near you:
Tiffin is an Indian English word for a type of meal. It can refer to the midday luncheon or, in some regions of the Indian subcontinent, a between meal snack. Tiffin services are very popular in India. Typically it is some homemade food providers cooking meals for busy professionals who seek such service. Yes, it is a meal prepared by a stranger in their home kitchen. That sounds pretty crazy, right? Well, it is not that crazy when you are desperate for homemade food that you miss dearly.
Chachi's allow home cooks to post their dishes and services and local foodies can connect with them and work out the request details.