PASS CCRN!, 5th Edition was fully updated to mirror the test plan for the latest CCRN - Adult certification exam. Dennison's widely acclaimed PASS CCRN! is known for its targeted yet comprehensive content review, innovative learning strategies, and meticulous accuracy. This new fifth edition addresses each section of the most current Critical Care Registered Nurse exam in detail, with detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers to enforce understanding of key concepts.
This exam prep aids registered nurse who are preparing and planning to take the CCRN examination for critical care practice offered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) Certification Corporation.
More than 800 review questions offer valuable practice and test-taking experience to prepare you for success on the CCRN-Adult exam.
Install this free version of the exam prep app and try free questions in Study/Test mode before deciding to upgrade.
- Over 800 review/practice questions.
- NEW! Completely updated content follows the latest CCRN-Adult exam blueprint to ensure that you have the most current information for exam preparation.
- Five practice exams feature the same format and content that emphasizes the exam.
- Detailed rationales for correct answers are provided to enforce understanding of key concepts.
- NEW! Integumentary and Musculoskeletal Systems chapter reflects the latest CCRN exam test plan organization.
- NEW! Professional Caring and Ethical Practice and Multisystem chapters match the latest CCRN-Adult exam.
- Covers everything you need to study to pass Adult CCRN examination.
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study & Test progress can be tracked and resumed across multiple devices.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Add your own notes to each bookmarked questions for easy understanding.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
- Professional Caring and Ethical Practice (88 questions)
- The Cardiovascular System (270 questions)
- The Pulmonary System (162 questions)
- The Neurologic System (73 questions)
- The Endocrine System (31 questions)
- The Gastrointestinal System (46 questions)
- The Renal System (35 questions)
- The Hematologic and Immunologic Systems (20 questions)
- The Integumentary and Musculoskeletal Systems NEW! (27 questions)
- Multisystem (54 questions)
- Behavioral/ Psychosocial (26 questions)
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments email@example.com