As a professional livestock transporter, you expect your tools to be as awesome as you are.
Nothing is more important than taking care of your customers while ensuring animal welfare. Cattle Driver by LTN was built for cattle haulers like you by cattle haulers just like you.
Cattle Driver by LTN requires that you have an LTN account. LTN helps facilitate matching qualified carriers with livestock producers, then manage communication throughout the delivery process.
Each livestock load represents a sophisticated transaction involving several companies, including key contributors at each one, working together to ensure safe and timely delivery of each load of animals:
* Pickup location
* Delivery location
* Carrier company
* Customer company
* Dispatcher, in many cases
Use Cattle Driver by LTN to provide even higher standards of customer service:
* Communicate with all the stake holders immediately, in real time, securely, in one place: the Load History
* Reduce redundant phone calls: head count, weight, pickup and delivery times by updating everybody using the Load History
* Provide real time progress and updates: pickup, delivery, Bill of Lading documentation, weather, traffic, animal welfare, equipment issues
* Upload pictures to the Load History that the dispatcher or customer might find useful
* LTNs document automation both securely stores and efficiently delivers signed paperwork to your customer and to your office
* Never lose a Bill of Lading again: no need to hand deliver documentation to your office once youve uploaded it to the Load History