Play some of the funnest, most popular casino card games.
1) Let'em Ride (first screen shot) - with 3 card & bonus bet
2) Blackjack with Side Bets - (second screen shot) with side bets on first 2 dealt cards
3) Three Card Poker - (third screen shot) - with bonus bets including 6-card bonus bet.
4) Red Dog Poker - (fourth screen shot) - The game only uses three cards at a time, which are ranked as in poker. Suit is irrelevant. A wager is placed, and two cards are placed face up on the table, with three possible outcomes:
1) If the cards are consecutive in number, the hand is a push and the player's wager is returned.
2) If the two cards are of equal value, a third card is dealt. If the third card is of the same value, then the payout for the player is 11:1, otherwise the hand is a push.
3) If neither of the above is the case, then a spread is announced which determines the payoff, and a third card will be dealt.
5) Asian Stud - The goal is to score the most points. Aces and the one joker are worth 1 and each card is worth their numerical value with tens and face cards worth 10. The dealer deals 5 cards to each player. The players may then evalulate their hand and choose to raise or fold. The player then splits the cards into a 3-card-hand and 2-card-hand. The 3-card-hand must total 10, 20 or 30 points to qualify otherwise the 2-card-hand is irrelevant. If the 3-card-hand does not qualify the only way for the player to win is if the dealer also does not qualify in which case any player who did not fold wins. If the 3-card-hand qualifies for both the player and the dealer then the points in the 2-card-hand is calculated
6) Four Card Poker - make the best 4 card poker hand from 5 cards that you are dealt. Includes bonus bets.
Receive FREE coins daily !!!