CANDINA GROUP has a long shipping business history, dating back to the year 1929, when it was first established as a company owner and shipping agent. All the experience built up throughout these years has consolidated this traditional family company as one of the most prestigious companies in the management, training and screening of marine personnel.
CANDINA GROUP accomplishes ISO.
Our pride is silver cup in acknowledgment of his humanity & kindness to The Shipwrecked Crew, of the steamship "Harpague" of London whom he rescued in the Mediterranean Sea.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR COMPANY
1. Long experience in the sector since 1929
2. TRANSPARENCY in each of our business activities
3. International group with offices in 8 countries
4. IMEC member, we can reach advantageous agreements in negotiations with the ITF and access IBF agreements
5. The extensive database of seafarers available to the company allows us to select among several candidates, in this way we have competitive salaries
6. Business Management Standards:
- ISO 9001:20 (LR certified)
- International group with offices in more than 10 countries, according to the Maritime Labor Convention, 2006. Certified by Lloyds Register
7. Database with access to our clients, which allows a follow-up at all times
We are professionals dedicated to helping you :
Integral Ship Management
We provide services for shipowners as a recruitment and placement agency for seafarers