Blood Pressure Check - Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Tracker is a free app which allows user to keep their health uptodate by testing BP, Heart Rate, Weight, Body, etc. Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. Most of this pressure is due to work done by the heart by pumping blood through the circulatory system. Used without further specification, "blood pressure" usually refers to the pressure in large arteries of the systemic circulation. In medicine, a pulse represents the tactile arterial palpation of the heartbeat by trained fingertips. The pulse may be palpated in any place that allows an artery to be compressed near the surface of the body, such as at the neck, wrist, at the groin, behind the knee, near the ankle joint, and on foot. Pulse is equivalent to measuring the heart rate.
Body Mass Index (BMI) or Quitilet Index is the height and weight of a person. One BMI is calculated by dividing the weight of a person by the class of his height and the measurement of globally published kg /meter2. The weight is expressed in kg and height meter. BMI refers to the body weight of tissue (muscle, fat, bone) in a persons body. And based on this, a person is diagnosed with low weight, normal weight, overweight or obese. But there are some debates about the classification of BMI. Generally accepted and classified weight (average) for an adult person, sponsored by the World Health Organization: Light weight: less than 18.5, Normal weight: 18.5 to 24, Extra weight: 25 to 30, Obese: More than 30.
The height ratio of a persons waist, the ratio of structure to one waist and is called. It is calculated by dividing the waist circumference in height, where the waist circumference and height are measured with the same magnitude. The ratio of height to the waist is the measurement of fat in the body. If the height ratio is higher than the waist then the body is more likely to have fatty heart disease. It is related to stomach obesity. N11,000 people have been observing for more than 8 years from a statistical study in 2010. It is known that the ratio of high-altitude verses from the widely used benchmark BME to measure the risk of heart attack, stroke or death is better.
- Blood Pressure Monitor accurately detects your Blood Pressure based on camera.
- Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
- Respiration Rate Monitor helps you to get a rate of respiration by using your camera.
- Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps.
- Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
- BMI diagnosis: According to BMI standard weight, find out your health status
- Waist fat detection: According to the waist and height ratio, know how you are healthy
- The domestic body exercises: Find out how to practice some domestic body