Biotechnology Dictionary, A Free Biotechnology Dictionary with more than 4500+ words
Biotechnology (commonly abbreviated as biotech) is the broad area of biology involving living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or "any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use"
Dictionary features :
- Listing mode ordered by alphabet
- Search mode with autocomplete function that predict word as you type this will be helpful to get the meaning of any word.
- Unlimited favorite list to quickly access the terms you view most.
- Wikipedia connectivity with every word
- Listen all word and their meaning anytime
- You can adjust font size and type
- Compatible with most device with different layout for tablet
- User-friendly interface using material design
- Unlimited use no "locked" content
- No internet connection is required to use the app
Tags: Biotechnology, Biotechnology Dictionary, Biotechnology Data, Biotechnology Offline Dictionary,Biotechnology terminology, Dictionary of Biotechnology, Biotechnology Terms.