A leading bioechemistry journal is now available on your mobile devices. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Reviews, Original Research Articles, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biotechnology and applied biochemistry research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The Journal is dedicated to rapid publication of high quality, cutting-edge research at the interface between life sciences and their technological exploitation. The Editors will consider papers for publication based on their novelty, their immediate or future impact as well as their contribution to the advancement of medical biotechnology, bioengineering, biomaterials, biosensing, and nanotechnology.
The topics include: applied aspects of cellular physiology and metabolism of bacteria, fungi, animal, and plant cells; animal-cell biotechnology; plant-cell biotechnology; biochemical engineering, bioseparation and other downstream processes including chromatography; drug design and protein modelling; systems biology and synthetic biology; gene and protein therapy; biomaterials; regenerative medicine, stem cells and tissue engineering; analytical biotechnology including bio-imaging and bio-sensing; nano-biotechnology; bioactivity and toxicity mechanism studies including apoptosis.