A leading bioechemistry journal is now available on your mobile devices. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Reviews, Articles, Discussion Forums, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biochemistry and molecular biology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The aim of BAMBED is to enhance teacher preparation and student learning in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and related sciences such as Biophysics and Cell Biology, by promoting the world-wide dissemination of educational materials. BAMBED seeks and communicates articles on many topics, including:
Innovative techniques in teaching and learning.
New pedagogical approaches.
Research in biochemistry and molecular biology education.
Reviews on emerging areas of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology to provide background for the preparation of lectures, seminars, student presentations, dissertations, etc.
Historical Reviews describing "Paths to Discovery".
Novel and proven laboratory experiments that have both skill-building and discovery-based characteristics.
Reviews of relevant textbooks, software, and websites.
Descriptions of software for educational use.
Descriptions of multimedia materials such as tutorials on various aspects of biochemistry and molecular biology.