Sourced directly from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and developed locally in Australia.
This app is packed with features that are only exclusive to this app. Be confident you have all the weather information you will ever need.
What features are exclusive to AUS Weather App?
- BOM radar maps. Including rainfall, doppler and national cloud and radar maps.
- Exclusive location finder that uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically. Location services will need to be enabled.
- New Widgets so you can view weather information without opening the app.
- Exclusive celestial information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Exclusive Interactive Maps to view weather conditions for the coming days. A visual representation of the weeks forecast for temperatures, rain, pressure and more.
- The only app to provide District Forecast for a detailed in depth forecast analysis. A must for professional weather users.
- Exclusive 3 hourly weather forecast for next 72 hours and 6 hourly forecast for next 7 days for all location in Australia.
- Exclusive additional static radar image to view overhead rain clouds.
- Exclusive weather graph showing today's temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive information on Fire Danger.
- Exclusive marine information on tides, seas and wind.
- Radars from 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Rainfall over certain areas for the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
- Doppler radar to view direction and speed of wind.
- National satellite imagery.
- Interactive maps on:
Surface Pressure and Rainfall
MSLP and Thickness
Wind Speed and Direction
Combined Sea and Swell
- Also includes an animated Synoptic Chart.
AUS Weather app is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
- Use this app information as advisory only.
- The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us email@example.com or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
Thanks for your support!