This free Arabic Alphabet Alif Ba Ta Wooden Blocks Puzzle Game is an educational and entertaining game that helps your children develop matching, tactile and fine motor skills while playing different puzzles. It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game to play! A lot of puzzles with Arabic alphabet to keep your kids busy.
Easy to learn and to control:
- Touch and drag the alphabet and drop onto its shadow
- Provide proper pronunciation for your kids to understand and learn.
- Come with easy, medium and hard level suitable for different levels of your kids ages.
The child needs to match the alphabet with alphabet shadow, sound and alphabet sequence .
This educational game will help your kids to improve skills in problem-solving, logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory. Simple and intuitive, your kids will have lots of fun for hours!
- A high-quality puzzle game for children/toddlers ages 1 to 12 with
colorful letter blocks!
- Easy to use and control
- Fun for children
- Learn to recognize letters and their sounds
- High-quality graphics
- Sweet background music
- Universal app for all phones and tablets
- Simple interactive buttons
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping block pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- Use it to keep your kids occupied
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE!!***
As parents ourselves, OPHMIR developer takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
Does not contain links to social networks
Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as thats our means of providing the app free of cost to you the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to updating all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.