This free app is able to translate words and text from Albanian to German, and from German to Albanian.
Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Albanian or German language!
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator: select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see it result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Albanian to German, and from German to Albanian.
Albanian is official language of Albania, Kosovo. It's also spoken in Macedonia and Greek, Montenegro, Preevo of Serbia.
German is a West Germanic language that is mainly spoken in Central Europe. Is is official language of Germany. It is the most widely spoken and (co-) official language in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, South Tyrol (Italy), the German-speaking Community of Belgium, and Liechtenstein. It is also one of the three official languages of Luxembourg. The languages which are most similar to German are the other members of the West Germanic language branch: Afrikaans, Dutch, English, the Frisian languages, Low German/Low Saxon, Luxembourgish, and Yiddish. German is the second most widely spoken Germanic language, after English.