New from best-selling author JoAnn Zerwekh, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Review has been carefully written and organized to mirror the AANP and ANCC test blueprints.
The first edition of this robust study tool includes more than 1,200 multiple-choice questions that reflect the latest evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols. Six practice exams give you valuable practice using the same electronic testing format you will experience on the exam.
- Over 1200+ questions with answer rationales in Study/Test designed to help you prepare for the AANP and ANCC exams.
- Content follows the latest AANP and ANCC test blueprints to ensure you have the most current information for exam preparation.
- Six practice exams with 150 questions each help you to practice using the same electronic testing format they will experience on the exam
- Rationales and strategies help you understand why your selected answer was right or wrong and strengthen your knowledge of key exam content areas.
- Well-organized, test-question format simplifies preparation for the exam.
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study & Test progress can be tracked and resumed across multiple devices.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Test history feature to review all your test results.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Content chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
1. Growth and Development
2. Health Promotion and Maintenance
5. Immune and Allergy
6. Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (HEENT)
11. Gastrointestinal and Liver
14. Male Reproductive
15. Female Reproductive
16. Mental Health
17. Research and Theory
18. Professional Issues
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments email@example.com