South Australia has consistently been recognised as being a more affordable place to live compared with other states. But even with careful budgeting, many households can face difficulties making ends meet.
Within this app, an initiative of The Salvation Army and the South Australian Government, is a range of information, along with practical tips and tools, to help support your household and manage the cost of living including housing, utilities, transport, health, education, finances, food and justice... All this in the palm of your hand.
What you can do:
- Explore information with the "I need help with..." tool.
- Stay connected with the latest events, with one-click add to calendar functionality.
- Get directions to eventsyou will never get lost finding your way again!
- Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.
- Add content to your favourites so you can revisit it at a later date.
- Share content via email or social media.
- Connect with the services & support you need throughout South Australia.
- Receive push notifications.
The Salvation Army is delighted to partner with the State Government to provide Helpline Services in conjunction with this mobile app providing greater access to resources and support services for South Australians and empowering them to take greater control over their financial decisions.