See what you care about, anywhere, anytime, for free by turning your Android devices into a video surveillance system.
Get started immediately with zero setup and no extra hardware needed - turn your spare smartphone or tablet into a security camera, pet cam, baby monitor, or senior care cam!
- live video streaming from anywhere
- motion and sound detection with instant alerts
- free storage for recordings
- talk back with two-way audio
- 360 coverage with both lenses
- no ads
Security made simple:
Unlike expensive, legacy cctv cameras there is no setup required. The camera device is wireless and you don't need a SIM if you are connected to WiFi. The camera device has battery backup and only needs to be connected to a charger for long term operation. In areas with no WiFi the camera device can use 3G/4G. You are free to extend your system with as many camera devices as needed.
Media between the viewer and camera is end-to-end encrypted and signalling is encrypted with TLS using certificate pinning. Recordings are stored locally on the camera device, not in the cloud. Your credentials are not accessed by the service and two-factor authentication is supported when using Google or Facebook sign in. With two-factor authentication you can revoke access to the system for any device. You can protect the camera by locking the screen. For extra security, pair the viewer with the camera using Android Beam.
- live streaming
- on-demand streaming of recordings
- motion and sound activated recording and alerts
- motion detection zones to avoid false alerts
- two-way audio
- local storage - the recordings are store on the camera devices
- camera status alerts: battery level, charging state, connectivity
- label recordings with camera name
- label recordings with date and time
- remote control of camera zoom, flash, and focus
- remote control of front and rear camera switch
- remote control of maximum motion activated recording length
- remote control of video recording quality
- configurable bitrate when transmitting over a mobile network
- configurable alert frequency
- camera overheat protection - suspends above temperature threshold
- turn off and lock the camera screen for protection and low power mode
- multiple authentication options - Android Beam, password, Google or Facebook sign in
- runs over WiFi/3G/4G
- optional face detection - only motion activation when faces are detected
- optional proximity detection - automatically disable/enable detection when you are home/away
- optional low-light mode - turns on sound detection automatically only when it is dark
- optional auto camera flash - turns on automatically when it is dark
- optional wireless thermometer and hygrometer from BlueMaestro
- up to 1080p30 video (HD video)
- up to 48kHz audio
- recording capacity is limited by the camera device's flash size
- negligible network load when the viewer is not connected to a camera
You need at least two smartphones or tablets. One for the video monitor and one for the security camera. The devices are paired when you sign in with the same method and credentials on all devices.