Welcome to the all-new Zombies, Run! 5k Training. Prepare for more new features, improvements, and bug fixes than a field full of zombies surrounding Abel Township!
- Since 2.0.4: iPhone 5/5c users can now start GPS runs; completion criteria has been corrected for some workouts; you can now log in with your ZombieLink username; and of course, various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Run logs now viewable in the app, with maps, split times, and run events
- Check your progress through the training plan from inside the app
- External music player support for Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and more
- Share your runs on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter with mission art or a selfie
- Complete redesign for all screen sizes
- Apple Health and Activity Ring syncing
- Syncs with 'new' ZombieLink - no more login confusion!
- Set a countdown before your run
- And of course, plenty of bug fixes and performance improvements
This is a free update for all paid users, so if you previously bought Zombies, Run! 5k Training, just make sure you download it with the same iTunes account you bought it with, and all missions will unlock for free.
Enjoying the appkwscnmrk Please rate and review us in the App Store - it really helps!