Simply unzip the archive.
Zip, Rar, 7z files can be unlocked
Support file compression (Zip)
* Additional features *
- Import photos and videos from Photos and save them as files
- Easily take pictures / videos with the camera, save them as files
- Save the text copied to the clipboard as a txt file
- App lock function (available only if the device has a password set)
* File upload *
1. After installing the cloud app and signing in, you can import files from the cloud service.
(iCloud, Google Drive, One Drive, Mega, Box, Dropbox)
2. Upload files via iTunes installed on PC
3. Connect PC and iPhone to the same WIFI and upload via web browser
4. You can send files through the "Open in other files" function in the menu of the cloud app.
* Unzip folder / file import *
1. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a cable and import the folder via iTunes installed. (Otherwise only files)
2. Transfer files to another app via file sharing
3. Connect your PC and iPhone to the same WIFI and download via web browser
* Compressed *
1. Folder Compression: Click the right menu button of the folder - Click "Zip" item
2. File Compression: Select multiple files and click "Compress" button at the bottom.
* Other features *
1. You can open some document / video / audio files simply.
2. If your iPhone is low on capacity, "Erase all files" is supported in the settings.
3. When uncompressing, some file names may not be displayed normally due to language encoding problems.