The Zift app is available BY INVITATION ONLY.
Request your invite here: http://www.wezift.com/invite/. The sooner you're on the list, the sooner we can invite you.
What is Zift?
Zift provides the best protection, the right visibility, and the balance and moderation parents need to help raise their kids in the digital world.
Zift takes parental controls to the next level. With Zift, parents can:
- Use the family locator to see where their child is right now and where they have been throughout the day;
- Block porn and other dangerous content with the award-winning, #1-rated Net Nanny internet filter;
- View, manage and block apps installed on their child's phone or tablet;
- Track screen time usage by day, week and month (including at school);
- Set a schedule or curfew for apps and the Internet;
- Pause the Internet on any or every device.
Parents can also learn more about the apps on their child's phone by consulting the Zift Parent Portal at WeZift.com.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeZift/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wezift/
Or Twitter: https://twitter.com/wezift
Please note: This app is the Zift Parent App and should be installed on the device a parent will use to monitor, configure and interact with their children's mobile devices. After installing and opening this App you will be prompted to create a new account. If you are installing on a second parent device or re-installing the app, please login with the credentials from a previously created account. You can install this App on as many parent devices as you wish and login with your Zift account credentials.