Zen will train your memory & brain today
Break your high-score to effectively train your brain every day.
Zen is a scientifically proven puzzle that works as brain teasers and mind training games designed to enhance your critical thinking, memory and problem-solving skills. Work daily on your core cognitive abilities and work on a focus as well as relaxation.
Developed by an international group of scientists at the 20+ best universities of the world, Zen has already made millions of people more calm, trained their memories and worked out their brains.
The essential goal of the game is to improve your memory by reaching higher scores and competing with yourself.
The App Features a puzzle game carefully developed by a group of leading European neuro-scientists who worked together with some of the most famous Buddhist and Taoist monks. Over many years of work they developed this famous Japanese game called Zen. Its proven to train your brain, improve memory, relax the mind, calm the nerves and relieve stress.
Zen's main areas of focus are:
Mental strength training
Endless daily brain workouts
Zen Calm relaxation
Try to beat your high score daily for the most effective brain training
Zen PRICING & TERMS
To help fund research into mental training Zen offers the following subscriptions.
Weekly subscription for $8.99
Monthly subscription for $14.99
Yearly subscription for $29.99
More about the subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- The weekly subscription has a trial period of three (3) days, after that you will be automatically charged for the weekly subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.