Do you know you can save costs by knowing what's in your waste stream?
By bridging the gap between technology and waste management, Zabble Inc. has developed an innovative paperless process to track and monitor your operation's waste stream with real-time analytics so you don't waste time with pen and paper, spreadsheets, handwriting errors and calculations.
As waste auditors, we have designed the user experience to streamline data collection, allowing the ability to collect weights, photos and notes to bring you real-time insights into your operations on the mobile device itself. Log Zero automatically aggregates all the data into meaningful metrics like diversion, contamination and greenhouse gas emissions into a beautiful PDF report that can be quickly shared with clients or coworkers.
No more scribbling on paperwork, manual re-logging onto spreadsheets, putting together reports and re-training staff multiple times.
Now, waste auditors have an easy paperless solution to track and report all field waste audits right from their mobile device.
Increase productivity, operational visibility and transparency, reduce costs, boost revenues and avoid fines by staying compliant with local regulations.
Strive towards lower greenhouse gas emissions from reducing waste, diverting from landfill and improving source separation to produce cleaner material that has more value.
- Use our standard templates with pre-built waste categories or build your own custom templates
- Geotag locations for easy visual renditions on maps
- Add waste quantity measures, take photos and notes all from within the app
- Complete the audit and access instant analytics via charts and tables to metrics such as diversion, per capita generation, contamination, greenhouse gas emissions and suggestions for improvements
- Email curated PDF reports and spreadsheets so it reaches the stakeholders within seconds
- Offline access for data entry in remote spaces like loading docks
- Secure authentication for individuals and groups working together
Note: This app is designed for Zabble's existing customers. It requires your location for GPS coordinates, camera access to take photos and photo library access to upload images.